Liberale Trevisiol, founder of the current vineyards and winemaking company, began the activity before the First World War (1915-18) at Selva del Montello in the province of Treviso.
After the war ended the company developed to become a leading négociant-éleveur of the Treviso province.
In 1939 the company was moved to Valdobbiadene in consideration of the winemaking and marketing potential of the nascent Prosecco.
The spumante activity was continued and developed by Liberale’s children Mario, Maria and Edoardo.
The market’s increasing focus on quality control prompted them to purchase an estate in a D.O.C.G. area at Collalto.
After the mid eighties Edoardo’s sons Luigi and Paolo began to work in the company. They gave it an international scope, expanding into new European markets then launching it in the United States and Japan at the beginning of the year 2000.
Paolo’s sons have now entered into the company. Dario, who took the place of Luigi after his premature death, and Marco who works with his father in sales.